Heritage Academy's mission to provide Christ-centered education to children of diverse economic backgrounds is central to our enrollment process. Priority is given to students whose families are at or below the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Guidelines and live in Richmond County. Children enrolled in Heritage's Early Learning Academy are also granted first-seat access to our kindergarten program.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR ARE NOW CLOSED.
Applications for the 2024-25 school year will open in October.
|23-24 SY K-6 Application Window||October 3, 2022 - March 3, 2023 (Closes at 4pm)||Heritage Academy Website
Applications for the 2023-24 school year are now closed.
|Open House||November 2, 2022 (10:30am-12:30pm)||3 Ways to sign up.
Call 706 821 0034
|Private Tours (K-6)||November 11, 2022-December 9, 2022 (Fridays)||Call 706 821 0034
|K-8 Re-Enrollment||February 13-March 10,2023||Current HA students|
|New Student Placement Testing & Shadow Days||March 13-14, 2023||Prospective students entering grades K-6|
HA at a Glance
- Accredited by Cognia
- Christ-centered instruction
- Low student to teacher ratios
- Co-curriculars in library, art, music and STEM
- Competitive athletic program
- Experiential learning opportunities off-campus and on-campus
- Intervention services in reading and math
- Leadership development and service